Monday 28 November 2011

What Happened to...?

Hey guys thought I'd post a quick update on products I used to use, what happened to them and why I no longer use it.


  1. Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Leave-In Conditioner, £1.95
Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends Protection Cream Red 150ML
I still have a little bit of this product left, I no longer use it because the texture is really light and creamy and in Winter I think I need a thicker leave-in conditioner. Im currently using Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Repair Conditioning Cream (mouthful!) and it's working fine so far. I will post a review soon. I reckon this HE leave-in may become part of my regimen in Summer.

2. Tresemme Naturals Conditioner, £5.95
TRESemmé Naturals Moisture Conditioner 900ML

I also still have a little bit of this product left, there was reason why I stopped using it lol. I guess the curiosity kicked in and I wanted to try a new conditioner. I liked it when I used it, it has low silicones and also it was thick and creamy, some have commented they use it to detangle and deep condition. I can see myself using the rest of this product to deep condition. However I have to say I get more slip with my HEHH.

3. Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil


I gave half of this product to my mother. To be honest the orange colour is really sickly and it put me off lol. However coconut oil is much more of a penetrating oil (if that makes sense) and I LOVE it. Coconut oil is my favourite oil indefinitely. I don't think I'd repurchase the carrot oil.

Pictures from http://www.superdrug.com/ and beautyofnewyork.com

No comments:

Post a Comment