Saturday 17 December 2011

I'm going to Ghana! (& Haul Video)


As the song goes...yes I am going to Ghana for Christmas and New Year , I leave on Wednesday 21st December (this Wednesday) and I cannot wait! It's been 2 years since I've gone to Ghana and I miss it so much. I've had my heptatis booster (ouch), my Yellow fever jab is still in date and I've started my malaria tablets. Also purchased my insect repellent, just need to sort out my hair products though I'm sure I'll come back with some (wishlist: African black soap/shea butter lol). I have some scheduled posts for you whilst I am gone but I'd like to wish all subscribers a Happy Christmas and a lovely New Year. Thanks for reading/watching!
Here's my new mini mini Primark haul video featuring my new lace front wig GLS21 by Friday Night Hair

2 comments: