I am 30 weeks post relaxer! Time is truly flying...I thought I would do a post about what I have liked and disliked about my long-term transitioning journey so far.
- I like seeing my emerging curl pattern in the mirror and playing with my new growth. Just feeling my emerging curls makes me so excited to be fully natural
- I also like seeing my new growth get thicker and thicker over the months and my shrinkage after washing become shorter and shorter
- I dislike how long it takes to detangle my hair! Sometimes it physically hurts because the two textures are so different.
- I dislike how long it will take for me to transition to fully natural but I guess patience is a virtue.
- I dislike that my thick new growth makes it harder for me to fit under my wig cap lol