Monday 5 March 2012

My New Moisturiser: How I Make It

Remember this post? I've started using my own homemade moisutriser, here's how I do it.

Ingredients:
3 tablespoons of Shea Butter
2 tablespoons of Coconut Oil

What I did:
1. Put the shea butter and coconut oil in an empty 2 oz container:















2. Microwave for 20 seconds and it becomes a liquid.
















3. Either place in the freezer OR (if you live in a cold country like England lol) leave in your bedroom overnight.

4. The next day it should be solid:



I use this to moisturise almost daily on my hair, it lasts me about 10 days. And then I make some more :). I definitely like this product and I really feel it moisturises my hair (4a/4b texture) which can get really dry, I don't see why it could not be used on relaxed hair too.

No comments:

Post a Comment