Wednesday 30 May 2012

London Girly Monthly Rundown

I cannot believe it is the end of May today! I felt like I wrote the last monthly rundown just last week. Anyway here we go:
I have been buying… some summer clothes if you are interested than click here for my haul video which I posted on YT

I have been eating at… Nandos but hey what's new- last time I ate a quarter chicken (lemon & herb of course,can't take spicy food), rice and creamy mash if you are interested lol
I have visited… the park quite alot- Summer definitely arrived in London and I made the most of it!
Best Bargain… I'd say China Glaze polishes (see re-fresh mint pictured below)-
They are on average just under £5 including P&P and the wear and amount (14ml) is excellent. It does take at least a fortnight to arrive from the US but once it does it is well worth it.

I have achieved10 months post relaxer and I was verrry happy!
Afrobeat track of the month...I'm going to choose a track by Gasmilla but the dancers are actually from the UK, they are called Afro Mask and are very talented!

I've been reading...quite a few newspapers, it is Jubilee weekend this weekend (Queen has reigned for 60 years) and a lot is going on! Street parties etc.
Next month I’m looking forward to…purchasing a new deep conditioner - yes this may be sad but it feels a long time since I ordered a hair product (even though this was in April lol)
Next month I hope to splash some cash on…some more summer clothes- cropped trousers and sandals yes please

No comments:

Post a Comment