Saturday 14 July 2012

Twistout on My Kinky Curly Wig


 Hi I thought I would try and style this wig, more information is in this blog post.
I first drizzled water on the wig.

When it was damp I then added my Tresemme Naturals conditioner (review here) to water in a spray bottle (which doesn't work :/) and shook it.

I then drizzled (if I could spray, I would have!) this on the wig, see I didn't use much.

Then proceeded to twist. The ends were unravelling so I used hairbands for the ends and left for 2 days. It probably would have dried within the hour.






 An alternative to using water and conditioner would be to use a curl activator. Results:




Next time I would use oil to take down the twists to avoid frizz.

2 comments:

  1. Eurgh, I despise those spray bottles from home bargains/wilkinsons that stop working after two uses! However, the twistout come out really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, this is my second spray bottle that's stopped working. I give up lol

    ReplyDelete