Thursday 21 February 2013

18 months Post Relaxer Length Check Time

Left: Feb 16th, 2013. Right: Aug 8th, 2012


If you want to see my last length check in August 2012 clickhere. Here is a video of my new length check which I filmed on the 16th February 2013. I will do another one 6 months from now on my 2 year post relaxer anniversary. I cannot believe how fast time is going or how quickly my hair is growing! I’m happy I can now put it in a bun:


It does make me wonder how I am actually going to manage my hair if or when it reaches bra strap length b/c it is so coarse. The only section of my hair I am not too pleased with is my nape, I would have thought it would have grown a lot more by now. I think I need to step up my moisturising in this area.
Anyway enjoy the video :):



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. I was waiting for these. I couldn't see the pics so I am glad you posted the video. Your hair is growing pretty good. Your nape while it may be disappointing looks like it was growing well. Look forward to next update. I could feel when you took of stocking off. OMG, what a great feeling to let your hair out after its been in a headband all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! Lol I love that feeling - thanks for watching :)

      Delete