Monday 30 September 2013

London Girly Monthly Rundown


I have been buying…workwear! I purchased this bunch of clothing (click here) and 3 blazers from Ebay (a cream H&M one, a maroon New Look one and a grey H&M one) for £15 including delivery! Bargain.

I have been eating at…I ate at the WaterMargin in O2 (£15 per person) for dinner. It was a lovely Chinese buffet, the choice was not as wide as Cosmo's. But still delicious nonetheless.

I have visited…not many places! I did attend the Homowo festival (Ghanaian harvest festival) in Tottenham last week. I had a great time last year when I attended. I purchased a Ga to English book so fingers crossed I will be taking up Ga again.



Track of the month...Khona by Mafikizolo. Nope I have no idea what they are saying either but I LOVE the beat in the song.


Next month I’m looking forward to…a week off from work :)

Next month I hope to splash some cash on…winter accessories and knitwear. I have my eye on a couple of hats, here and here. I have just purchased these goodies (click here, here and here) as it was payday on Friday! Notice the earrings are from my wishlist post here

No comments:

Post a Comment