Saturday 30 November 2013

London Girly Monthly Rundown


I have been buying…a lot of homeware stuff. Hence, last month I did not buy much because I was saving up for this. If you don't know I have purchased my first ever home yaaaay! So I've been running round like a headless chicken in Matalan, Homebase (for paint) and Argos- all three shops which I really reccommend! I also placed an order at Wilko. Although tbh the house did come fully furnished...but you know when you want to put your own stamp on somewhere? Yep that.

I have been eating at…not many places. I did go to Birmingham for one night (spa and Christmas markets). I ate at Jimmy Spices which is a multi-cuisine buffet restaurant. I had Chinese, Indian, Japanese and Italian :)

I have visited…Birmingham: I loved it I would definitely return :)


Track of the month...Worst Behaviour by Drake. I can't remember the last time I liked a video just as much as the song. Video is below:


Next month I’m looking forward to…Christmaaaas! I am the BIGGEST Christmas lover lol. 

Next month I hope to splash some cash on…apart from xmas presents I really want to place an order with MissGuided. I decided for the first time ever to buy myself a Christmas present and gave myself a small budget of £50. However my trolley is currently almost £150. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment