Friday 28 February 2014

London Girly Monthly Rundown

I have been buying…not much, just mainly gym wear. I bought these and these. At the beginning of the month I purchased this dressy top as I am seriously lacking those (it's similar to this just long sleeved). Click here if you would like to see what hair products I bought this month


I have been eating at…Nandos! I took a trip this month and claimed my free whole chicken lol. I also had halloumi cheese, spicy rice and pitta.




I also went for an afternoon tea in Park Lane. It was delicious!


I have visited…the cinema (again!) to watch Wolf of Wall Street- it was 3 hours long (too long!), but entertaining. I also saw Dallas Buyers Club- again just over 2 hours but AMAZING acting!

Next month I’m looking forward to…a few celebrations! It is my brother's and mother's birthday and of course mother's day. Family time is always nice

Next month I hope to splash some cash on…a few lipsticks. I am looking for at least one Winter shade and one Spring shade. I may try the Revlon matte lip balms.

No comments:

Post a Comment