Sunday 26 September 2010

My First Flexi Rod Set...

I did a flexi rod set yesterday just to experiment. I bought 4 small flexi rods and 4 large flexi rods for a pound at Poundland (UK's version of the Dollar Store basically) and put them in randomly in 8 sections of my hair:













 My hair had just been shampooed and oiled with castor oil and moisturised with Elasta QP mango butter. I left them in for 2 and a half hours. Then these were the results:
I'm pleased with it. Excuse the bathrobe lol! In the future I'll probably buy another set of flexi rods and then use the bigger ones at the top and smaller ones at the bottom. Next week I'll be 4 weeks post so I will be clarifying with a clarifying shampoo and I will update with a picture of my new growth. I just bought some coconut oil so I'll be using that to seal with too.

No comments:

Post a Comment