Friday 1 October 2010

First Try at Bantu Knots!

I did about 8 bantu knots in my hair last night using this method:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ninapruitt?blend=2&ob=1#p/search/0/Yt0kIhWAiKk

I moisturised with my Elasta QP mango butter and sealed with coconut oil. I went to sleep and took them out this morning. This was my first try and I still prefer braidouts- I find bantu knots hard to do! But here are the results:



lol I'd call this a fail ------->










So I then pinned it back:
This looked much better pinned back. Maybe I'm not doing the knots tight enough not sure I will be trying again so hopefully I'll improve!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! I'd love to feature you on my blog! I developed the idea for "Featured Followers by Elle© " & this is how I promote my followers. But it helps them increase traffic to their blog & allows other followers to learn more about the blogs that I feature. If you're interested my blog is at www.edkdolce.blogspot.com.
    ♥ Elle

    ReplyDelete