Tuesday 21 September 2010

My Hair Regimen

♥My Hair Regimen:
I co-wash 1x week (Thursdays)
I shampoo wash weekly (Mondays)
I deep condition 2x week before washing (no heat min 30 minutes)
I pre-poo before a shampoo wash (min 30 minutes)
I moisturise daily
Apply castor oil to freshly washed scalp 2x week
Use a leave-in conditoner after each wash
Relax every 10-12 weeks
Use heat 1xmonth
Protect my ends (buns) at least 5x week
Always air dry 

♥Products
Shampoo: Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo or Creme of Nature red label Shampoo
Deep conditioners: ORS Hair Mayonnaise (protein) or Elasta QP DPR-11 (moisture)
Co-wash: Tresemme Naturals
Moisturiser: ORS Shea Butter & Tea Tree Moisturiser
Oils: Castor Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Vatika Oil
Leave-In Conditioner: Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends
Relaxer: ORS No-Lye Relaxer in Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment