Sunday 16 January 2011

The Weekend...

I relaxed my mum's hair with Organic Root Stimulator No-Lye relaxer in normal. Why couldn't my hair turn out like this? :( I based her hairline with vaseline before hand, detangled and seperated into four quandrats using hair sectioning clips, started the timer and began applying the relaxer. After we neutralized about 4 times, applied a protein treatment and blow dried.


My mum did ask part way 'why have I not applied the relaxer all the way to the ends of her hair?' I love my mum but smh. NEVER apply relaxer to already processed hair especially if you're self-relaxing. I tried my Caruso roller set just as a trial.

(my undeprocessed roots :( )

Good results but the curls lasted about 30 minutes , so obviously I need a holding spray. The set was very easy to use! Next time, I'll use the smaller rollers to get a better effect.

My next post will most likely be about my corrective relaxer on Friday 28th January!

No comments:

Post a Comment