Saturday 5 February 2011

Caruso Roller Set

Okay so I got my Caruso Roller set (bargain £18 from Ebay) and it creates curls using steam, so it is not direct heat, does not damage the hair and can be basically used everyday. So here are my tools:
 (L-R): Carrot oil (which I seal with), Elasta QP design silk spray (heat protector/holding spray), wide tooth comb, Caruso steamer (the rollers are placed on top) and Elasta QP mango butter moisturiser.

The Caruso steamer came with rollers of 4 different sizes. I used the jumbo rollers:

Results:

Sorry, about the pictures I can't rotate them :/
I then tried the smaller rollers:
(yes Judge Judy in the background, I love her lol)
Results:




These curls actually lasted 24 hours, so I am pleased with the results. I left the rollers in for about 20 minutes and then took them out. Definitely a great/quick way to curl your hair especially as it doesn't use heat or doesn't involve you sitting under the dryer for hours. I'm pleased with my Caruso.

No comments:

Post a Comment