1. Pre-pooed with Vatika Oil (which I bought), I was a bit worried it wouldn't coat my hair so I rubbed a bit of Tresemme Moisture conditioner throughout my hair- but those worries were gone because the Vatika oil was enough. I did this for 90 minutes (through my spin class)
2. Washed with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. *pause* I had the 'what's that' feeling, during this wash I felt something on my back- was it a piece of thread? a towel? Nope it was my hair! I can feel my hair on my back, it is definitely growing :)
3. Applied my protein DC (ORS Hair Mayonnaise) combed through, DCed for about 90 minutes
5. Combed and applied my Herbal Essences LTR
6. My hair felt so good- for two reasons 1) The products were sooo good on my hair - felt good/smelt good 2) The last time I washed my hair at 1 week post relaxer was February lol
This week I am rocking a braidout, so I did about 8 plaits all over my hair and to make the ends curly I applied perm rods. Just look at those smooth edges :)
These are two headbands from Forever21 (I love it I know it is a US store, but last year when I lived in America I fell in love- I order from their UK website) about £3
Banana clip- love it, got 3 for about £1.50 from Ebay.