Friday 22 July 2011

Hair Tag!

Hair Tag from http://myhealthyhairjourney.blogspot.com/
I think the questions are quite informative for followers of my blog.

1. Why did you start taking better care of your hair?Because I always wanted long hair but never really achieved it. At the moment, this is the longest my hair has ever been, I was really inspired by ulovemegz and her results motivated me to begin this hair journey.

2. What are your 2 favorite products?Elasta QP mango butter/olive oil mosituriser- love love love and I use it every day.
Oils- I don't think I could pick one out of coconut or castor oil.

3. Who's hair did you admire as a child?When I was younger I loved Tia and Tamera's hair (curly or straight) from Sister Sister I used to wish my hair was like theirs.

4. What is your ultimate goal length?APL

5. How are you going to celebrate when you reach it?Probably by buying more hair products lol

6. Two styles you want to try at your goal length?The fishtail braid and a twistout

7. Which do you prefer: Health or length? Health

8. Which do you prefer: Hair ties with no metal parts, or butterfly clips?Hair ties with no metal parts, although I am really starting to like banana clips

9. What products do you prefer: salon brands, organic brands, BSS brands or drugstore brands?At the moment it is BSS brands but I really want to simplify my regimen and start using my organic brands it worries me when I can't pronunce some of the ingredients :/ in my products

10. Which product/technique do you think is over-rated? The hairdrenaline potion? Or any product that claims to grow hair significantly in a very short period of time. I am a low maintenance person so I just stick to my regimen- no tablets or potions.

11. Which product/technique do you think is under-rated? Perm rods- it's a strange answer but I've seen some nice perm rod-outs on Hairlista and also they really make the ends of my hair curl when I am doing braidouts.

12. What is your favorite part of your hair regimen?Washing- co-washing or shampoo washing I love a clean scalp!

13. What is the most annoying part of your hair regimen?Braiding at night for a braidout especially if I am tired, basically manipulating my hair in any way- whether that is a rollerset, bun or braidout.

14. Oils or butters?Oils

15. Bun or ponytail?Bun

16. Wig or weave (or neither)?Should probably come back to this question as I have only worn weaves so far- I just ordered a half-wig

17. What is your opinion on growth aids?Not for me, but whatever suits you or whatever you think will aid your regimen is fine.

18. What length do you consider long?BSL (bra strap length) - I know if I got to that length people would be like whoa!

19. When is the last time you've been to a salon?For my relaxer last month

20. What do you like to surf the most: youtube channels, personal blogs or hair forums?youtube chanels

21. And finally, what piece of advice would you give to someone just starting out their hair journey?
Be consistent and don't give up! 

2 comments:

  1. #10: "any product that claims to grow hair significantly in a very short period of time."

    totally agree!

    ReplyDelete