Tuesday 30 August 2011

Look what I purchased!

Remy Hair, 10 inches
Description: Remi Collection Indian Remi Weaving by Sensual Collection is made of hundred percent human hair with remi texture in wet and wavy style.
Price: £19.99
Where from? http://www.pakscosmetics.com/
Delivery? £2.50

For my sew in I decided to upgrade my hair to remy hair, I purchased two packs and plan to install next week. I plan to reuse this hair at least twice more, so hopefully it's a worthwile investment, I will definitely be posting reviews on this hair.

African Pride Braid Spray Regular

Description: Healthy, beautiful braids have been popular in Africa for hundreds of years. Our ancient recipe will soften, shine and moisturize your braids. Daily use promotes strong, healthy, shiny hair. Gives hair a fabulous fragrance. Relieves frizzies and breakage. Excellent for locks and twists. 
Ingredients:  African Pride Herbal Complex (Aqua (Water), Apocynum Cannabinum (Indian Hemp Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Extract), Arctium Lappa (Burdock Extract), Betula Alba (Birch Extract), Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Hips Extract), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan Extract), Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot Extract), Prunus Serotina (Wild Cheryy BarkExtract), Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract), Sambucus Nigra, Equisetum Hiemale (Horse-Tail Extract), Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower Extract), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Copolyol, PEG-8, Oleth-20, PEG-75 Lanolin, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Price: £2.79
Where from? My local BSS, Ace

 I plan to use this spray to moisturise my braids underneath my weave. I may use this daily or every other day- I'll see how it goes. I did read the ingredients list and noticed it does contain cones however it also contains glycerin and the first ingredient listed is water so I thought it shouldn't be too bad. Again, I'll post a review on this moisturiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment