Wednesday 31 August 2011

London Girly Monthly Rundown

I have been buying… remy hair to prepare for my sew in
I have been eating at… Indian buffets- yum
I have visited… Brighton- loved it and can't wait to return next year. It's a great little getaway I love the Lanes :)

Best Bargain… workwear from Primark - surprisingly cheap/comfy
I have achieved… the ability to not purchase any hair products for 4 weeks (ok I bought a product this week, but I had a 4 week break)
I've been listening to... Jay Z and Kanye West: Otis. Can't wait till payday to buy 'Watch the Throne'. Watch the amazing video here
I've been reading... The Times, The Mirror- many newspapers to see their explanations of the London Riots
Next month I’m looking forward to… getting my sew in and giving my hair a break
Next month I hope to splash some cash on… new clothes, make up, workout gear, a new TV, the list is endless lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment