Thursday 4 August 2011

My Hair Storage...

definitely needs improving, everytime I want to reach for a conditioner or heat protectant I have rummage in this basket. This basket is from Ikea it was about £5.99:

I am considering drawer storage like this:
Not to just store my hair products but my make up and jewellery too.

I am a reformed product junkie. This is what my hair product collection consists of now:
Shampoos
Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo
Creme of Nature detangling shampoo
V05 Clarifying Shampoo

Moisture DC
Elasta QP DPR-11

Protein DC
ORS Hair Mayonnaise

Conditioner
Tresemme Naturals

Moisturiser
Elasta QP olive oil/mango butter moisturiser

Heat Protectant
Tresemme Heat Protectant
Elasta QP Design Silk

Oils
Castor Oil
Vatika Oil
Coconut Oil

Leave-In Conditioner
Herbal Essences Beautiful Ends aka LTR

Ayurvedic Powders
Brahmi
Amla

I basically made a promise to myself to not buy another product until I have finished one. I am almost out of moisturiser and shampoo and so I am seeking new ones. I am considering going for all natural lines like Hairveda, Bee Mine and Aubrey Organics- but these are a bit pricier, but I do like the idea of being mineral-oil free and silicone-free. British readers you can buy a few natural lines from http://www.britishcurlies.co.uk/
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment