Friday 30 September 2011

London Girly Monthly Rundown

I have been buying… nothing, just counting down the days till payday (which is today) to splurge!
I have been eating at… home :(
I have visited… youtube numerous times to watch videos- considering lace front wigs hmmm
Best Bargain… hmm that's difficult since everything in London seems to be rising *sideye*
I have achieved… the ability to not purchase any hair products for 8 weeks yay- my product junkiesm is cured and gone!
I've been listening to... D'Banj 'Oliver Twist' I love him the song
Watch the video
I've been reading... lesson plans- yes my teaching is in full swing now!
Next month I’m looking forward to… a week off work *thumbs up*
Next month I hope to splash some cash on… a 1-2 night getaway up North- I need a break
*Sorry it's a bit blahh this month

No comments:

Post a Comment