Tuesday 25 October 2011

Product Review: Hairveda Whipped Creme Ends Hydration Sample 1oz



I was thinking of purchasing this product ever since Jeni reviewed it on her site, it was also rated highly on britishcurlies. I bought the sample size version it was very affordable at £1.75 from britishcurlies.co.uk, in fact Hairveda is quite an affordable range, maybe because most not all of the ingredients are natural as you will read below.
General prices:
16oz conditioner: £6.50-10
6.3oz-9oz moisturiser: £5.40-£7

Hairveda Whipped Creme Ends Hydration Sample 1oz

Description: Whipped Cream 3 in1 Ends Hydration, Leave In & Moisturizer We took out all the wax and replaced it with Rich and creamy unrefined Shea Butter! Not too heavy, not too light! Whipped Cream has Just the right amount of moisture and oils to give you moisturized ends. Whipped (Baggy) Cream was originally formulated to work with the baggie method. However our customers reported that they use it for roller setting, wash-and-go styles, sleek ponytails, and as a leave in conditioner. Just a dime size amount will do! It softens your new growth, adds unbelievable shine and gives new life to your hair! Your ends will love HairVeda's Signature Whipped Cream. Product may settle. Just shake well before use!
Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Ricinus Communis ( Castor Oil), Sweet Almond Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter),Ceteryl Alcohol, Steryl Alcohol, Sunflower Oil, Allantoin, Isopropryl Palmitate, Emulsifying wax, Germall Plus, Light Fragrance

Thoughts:

Hairveda very kindly included a sample of CoCasta Shikakai Oil for free, at first I thought what the heck is this I never ordered this lol. Okay I've been using this daily for the past week and feel I am able to do a review. The texture is creamy, it is not thick which I think is a disadvantage in this cold weather. To be honest I prefer my Bee Mine moisturiser and will continue to use that thereafter. I think this moisturiser would be nice to use in the Summer when a lighter moisturiser will do the job. However this product did not moisturise my new growth well (remember I am 14 weeks and 1 day post relaxer) so I would have to give it 2.5/5 but in Summer it would definitely go up by 1 point to 3.5/5 if that makes sense! Hairveda is a very affordable line and I am tempted to peruse the other products they offer.


Hairveda CoCasta Shikakai Oil Sample 1oz, usually £1.75 (£8.50 for 9oz)

Description: CoCasta Shikakai Oil- The Ayurveda Oil Blend This oil packs a punch! Promotes healthy growth, softens, regulates sebum, strengthens, adds shine & conditions! CoCasta Shikakai Herbal Hair Oil has a unique natural formulation containing Shikakai with other natural ingredients, which cleans the flow of sebum on your scalp preventing dandruff and hair fall, leaving your hair clean, soft and healthy from root to tip. Our Liquid Gold is a medley of Nut Oils, with Henna, Amla, & Indian herbs that coat every strand of hair, protecting it from sun, wind, dust and pollution, giving your hair and scalp, nourishment and conditioning for long and lustrous, problem free hair. According to Indian history, each ingredient we use is renowned for aiding in giving women soft beautiful locks! Use as a hot oil treatment, sealant for ends, scalp oil and more.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulsis, Acacia Concinna Oil, Bacopa Monniera Oil, Emblica Officianalis Fruit Oil, Azadirachta Indica Seed Oil, Fragrance
Thoughts: Basically all the reviews on the site said this product was amaaaazing and gave 5/5. This oil - to be honest I cannot convey how much I LOVE this oil in words! Yes I lurrrrve this oil, the reviews were all true, I did a hot oil rinse with this oil (just this oil only) and oh my god afterwards my hair was soo much easier to detangle. I. Love. This. Very simply. I will have to repurchase I will JUST have to! 5/5.

Product information and picture from britishcurlies.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment