Friday 4 November 2011

Quick Review: African Pride Braid Spray Regular and Remi Collection Indian Hair

Hey remember I purchased these items, well here is a quick review!
African Pride Braid Spray Regular
Description: Healthy, beautiful braids have been popular in Africa for hundreds of years. Our ancient recipe will soften, shine and moisturize your braids. Daily use promotes strong, healthy, shiny hair. Gives hair a fabulous fragrance. Relieves frizzies and breakage. Excellent for locks and twists. 
Ingredients:  African Pride Herbal Complex (Aqua (Water), Apocynum Cannabinum (Indian Hemp Extract), Urtica Dioica (Nettle Extract), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Extract), Arctium Lappa (Burdock Extract), Betula Alba (Birch Extract), Rosa Canina (Dog Rose Hips Extract), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan Extract), Tussilago Farfara (Coltsfoot Extract), Prunus Serotina (Wild Cheryy BarkExtract), Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion Extract), Sambucus Nigra, Equisetum Hiemale (Horse-Tail Extract), Echinacea Purpurea (Coneflower Extract), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Copolyol, PEG-8, Oleth-20, PEG-75 Lanolin, Silk Amino Acids, Panthenol, Acetamidopropyl Trimonium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Thoughts? I use this spray to moisturise my cornrows (under my wig) daily and it does the job. I love that the first ingredient is water which is a key ingredient of any moisturising hair product. I have found that as the temperature is dropping , it is not as moisturising as before and I need to use oil as a "top up" during the day. I think I'd purchase this again for Spring/Summertime. I love the spray nozzle it is so convienient. I'd give this 3.5 out of 5.

Remy Hair, 10 inchesDescription: Remi Collection Indian Remi Weaving by Sensual Collection is made of hundred percent human hair with remi texture in wet and wavy style.

Thoughts? Well I thought purchasing Remi hair would be a great investment- lovely, tangle free, I can reuse again and again. Erm no *record stratch*, after I had my weave in for 2 weeks- the nape was tangle city! In fact- tangle kingdom! By the 3rd week I wanted to take it out which was a shame. It was the cheapest Remi hair on the site so maaaybe alarm bells should have been ringing. Also wet and wavy texture? Hmm wavy *gives side eye*. I have kept the hair (although some had to be disposed due to tangling) in case I want to make another set of clip-ins. I will say this hair did not shed as much as other brands I've tried like Premium Too or Milky Way. But I will not be repurchasing, I'd give this hair 1.5 out of 5.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete