Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Wishlist

Better late then never!
Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo1. Shea Moisture line in the UK please!
Okay fair enough you can buy it here But for Christmas I would like it cheaper and available in Superdrug or Sainsburys (lol a girl can dream!)

 2. Kinky Curly Full Lace Wig
I don't want Beyonce for xmas lol but I do want her hair! On Sunday 2nd December Beyonce was on TV doing a performance of her latest album and her hair was similar to this. I want it! If I got it I'd put it away till the Summer :)

3. NYX S104 Palette

78 colours for £25? Hmm yes! I am a makeup newbie (I only purchased my first eyeshadow palette in September, yes 3 months ago!) and this seems perfect. One MAC eyeshdow= £11.50 or this huuuge paletter for £25. Erm yea.

4. Aztec leggings, £12.99 New Look
<em>New Look</em> Black <em>Aztec Leggings</em> - Fashion <em>Leggings</em>
I would love a pair of these- I know I'll most likely purchase a pair next month, love the print and I just love leggings. Perfect.

 
5. A June Ambrose turban (or the ability to wrap a turban just like her)
I know a turban by June Ambrose is waaay too pricey however I love the way her turban looks and (her hair is divine too)

Pictures from:
theheatmag.com wallgreens.com theluxmonster.com newlook.co.uk, thefancyhub.com

No comments:

Post a Comment