Tuesday 10 January 2012

Ghana & My Hair (pictures included)

One thing about Ghana is there is ALOT of dust on the roads.
Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:


Ghana was very very hot too, so I enjoyed Ghana but Ghana was not good to my hair lol. My hair was dryyyyyy- maybe it was my fault I did not bring enough moisturiser (and some of my products melted). Most of the time I wore my wig, I straightened my synthetic wig luckily it is heat resistant. Results:

< this was the wig when it was curly

When I wasn't wearing my wig (out of laziness or because it was too hot) I wore buns, my hair got really dry though:

> 20 weeks post

> braidout bun

< braidout bun

The above hairstyle was created by braiding my hair in 4 braids overnight and then taking them out in the morning and bunning. Headband is from Forever 21. Wow I miss my relaxed hair! :(. I've reached APL btw but *shrugs* I'm not that bothered about the length of my hair anymore I dunno why that is.

Products I bought with me on holiday:
  • Travel bottle of coconut oil, olive oil and castor oil
  • Travel bottle of Tresemme Natural conditioner
  • Small jar of Hairveda moisturiser (should have bought more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment