Thursday 9 February 2012

Six Months Post: New Deep Conditioning/Wash Routine

I am six months post relaxer and my hair is feeling weighed down by the new growth. I always deep condition before washing and then braid. I protective style 5x week in my full lace wig. So whilst I am waiting to order some plastic sectioning clips from ebay I am deep conditioning in four sections and then doing bantu knots:






 I usually leave these knots in for hours under a shower cap usually I am doing other things (working out, marking etc) and then I proceed to wash. My hair feels really moisturised however my new growth can dry out so I just add castor oil or coconut oil before washing.





Shed hair after detangling post-wash >











Love my new growth:

Products used on Wash Day:
  • Aubrey Organics HSR (deep conditioner)
  • Shampoo (anything available atm - Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo)
  • Herbal Essencess Hello Hydration Conditioner
  • Cantu Shea Butter Leave-In Conditioner
  • Wide tooth comb to detangle

No comments:

Post a Comment