Friday 3 February 2012

OMG

Shea Moisture has come to the UK...finally! Yes this week I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the products available (for a decent price at that around £10.99 for a 12oz product) on the British Curlies website. I am sooo excited and can't wait to purchase the Curl Enhancing Smoothie and the Coocnut Curl Control Shampoo and the Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner- I want it allll lol! Anyway this post was just to make London ladies aware it is available on this website (I didn't know till yesterday). Excuse me for the possible lack of blog posts this week- I am recovering from a chest infection due to this icy, cold horrible weather (0 degrees centigrade is the top temperature at the moment or 32F).


 Image from britishcurlies.co.uk, I have no affiliation with British Curlies

No comments:

Post a Comment