Monday 16 April 2012

Make-Up Buys!

Yes here's a topic I don't usually blog about, but I recently bought make-up. If you know me - you know that this is a rare thing! My current make-up collection consists of Mac foundation, 1 Sleek eyeshadow palette, several old eyeshadows that were bought for me and some random brushes. So recently I have decided to get into make-up a bit more. I had no lipsticks so I purchased two MUA lipsticks (£1 each) the pigmentation is excellent! I also purchased a pair of eyelashes from  Superdrug for £4.49. The glue that it comes with is really great and it lasted all night. I have worn this lashes twice. I plan to buy some Red Cherry or Ardell lashes off Ebay in a couple of months. Anyway here's the pics and swatches:




 The lipsticks look even better when combined with a lipgloss. I also bought 3 NYX lipglosses this month. For more information/swatches, see the video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment