Saturday, 28 April 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

London Girly Let's Grow was awarded the Lovely Blog Award by Blessed Tresses, thank you!

In accepting, I must share 7 things about myself and pass on the award to 15 fellow bloggers.

1) I <3 Indian food! (perfect meal is chicken korma, onion bhaji, pilau rice and naan bread)
2) I'm a shy person
3) I can't help but walk down the hair products aisle in the supermarket  lol
4) I have a Psychology degree
5) I've lived in London all my life except for three years I spent studying in Manchester
6) I love grime music especially JME, Wiley, Dizzee, Devlin (I own albums by all 4)
7) Majority of my songs on my Ipod are from the 90s- Mase, Puff Daddy, Fugees, BIG, Tupac, Foxy Brown- that was my favourite time in music!
Lovely Bloggers
 
 
Enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome~you have some great music on your Ipod :-)

    ReplyDelete