Monday 30 April 2012

One of the reasons I stopped Relaxing...(Pics Included)

Basically my nape broke off. Plain and simple. This was taken on my birthday (16/08/11):


I was hesitant to show this picture because on hair blogs we'd rather see pictures of healthy, glowing hair and my nape definitely did not fit that description. I relaxed my hair four days prior to this picture being taken. It was definitely a wake up call. I was aware my nape was breaking before getting a relaxer, and I'm not sure why I still went ahead and got one :s. I feel my nape regrew through protective styling (braiding) and applying castor oil to this area 1-2x week for several months. Here is a picture now:



It's still a bit shorter then the rest of my hair. But in much better condition:





No comments:

Post a Comment