Tuesday 1 May 2012

London Girly Monthly Rundown

Wow the end of the month truly crept on me! I only realised it was May 1st tomorrow.
 I have been buying… hair products, I have been trying to organise my hair products for my impending big chop (which is about 10 weeks away- eek!). Click here to see what I got, I also just purchased a spray bottle on Ebay (£1.50 including P&P) I plan to put water in it.
 I have been eating at… Wagamamas- omg I loveeee the katsu curry. Also Nandos- I need to claim my whole chicken, annnd Harvester and Pizza Express (what can I say I love eating out lol)
I have visited… Ebay- every month Ebay seems to get my money lol. This month I just bought some China Glaze polish.
Best Bargain… My friend and I had a starter, drink, main, ice cream and a cinema ticket for £15. This was because we got 2 4 1 Orange Wednesdays at Pizza Express and we paid the student price (sssh).
I have achieved…the ability to budget and build my savings. For those who don't know I am saving for a house (which in London is v difficult if you do not have a 10% deposit- which is about £14,000 for an average 1-bedroom house). I am getting there slooowly
Afrobeat track of the month...I'm taking it old school and going with Ofori Amponsah. It reminds me of African hall parties when I was younger!





I've been reading...various blogs (not all hair related), if you want to see click here
Next month I’m looking forward to…Sunshine pleeaaaasse. For those who live in America- it has literally been raining every day for the last 14 days and rain is forecast every day this week. We need a respite!c
Next month I hope to splash some cash on…a few clothing items- a blazer, leggings, a shirt like this and a few other stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment