Wednesday 9 May 2012

April Favourites

I filmed a video on my April Favourites, however it did not post (argh thanks Flip Video -_-) because the file was corrupted. Anyway I thought rather than wasting the information - I will share it. Hope you enjoy :)


Fräulein3°8 120 Colors Eye shadow Eyeshadow Palette

I purchased this from Ebay. If you have been following my blog or my Youtube Channel you will realise I am a beginner to make-up (a real beginner for example I only bought my first lipstick last month!) so I purchased this eyeshadow palette in order to experiment with different looks. So far I love the brown glittery shades and a light blue as eyeliner. I love this palette, there are two swatches below of a pink and a yellow. Some can be a bit chalky, but overall I feel the palette is quite pigmented for the price (£12 including P&P).



 NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Tanned

I love this lip gloss, I bought 3 for about £10 from Ebay, they were from an American seller. Despite the looong wait for delivery it was definitely worth it! I love this colour as it is a perfect nude shade and great for layering over any lipstick colour in my opinion. I wear this a lot and it is always in my handbag.


 Shea Moisture Organic Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo



If you read my review, you will know I loved this shampoo! It is so moisturising, it made my hair so soft, it is all natural and the ingredients are exceptional! My hair is quite dry and this just infused moisture back into my hair strands and for £10.99 for 12 ounces the price is not too bad.


No comments:

Post a Comment