Saturday 12 May 2012

Empty


My Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner is basically empty! I bought it in November 2011 and made it last by using it as a deep conditioner once a week with castor oil. The review of it is here, it is a great moisturising deep conditioner but I am ready to try something new. My options are below:




Giovanni Smooth As Silk Conditioner- a cheaper option at £8 and can double as a co-wash conditioner






Shea Moisture African Black Soap Purification Masque - all organic ingredients and I've read some good reviews

 

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner- all organic ingredients and can double as a co-wash conditioner. Plus, I own the Raw Shea Butter Restorative Shampoo.



Regardless of my purchase, I will be sure to review.My Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner is almost finished too, however do I really need to use a deep conditioner and a conditioner? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment