Thursday 16 August 2012

Birthday Outfit, Face and Hair of the Night

Hey it is my birthday today!!! Wooop! Is it just me or does anyone else get pre-birthday blues lol? But I forgot about them as I realised how much I have achieved and how blessed I am to have such great friends and family. I did go out for some birthday drinks (but not many as I wanted it very low key), here is my FOTN:
Face: Mac Studio Fix Foundation SPF15 in NW50, MUA Face Primer, NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Tea Rose, Green Eyeshadow on lower lids from Sleek V2 Darks Palette and Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara.


OOTN:


Tunic:,H&M; Heart Earrings, F21 and bracelet, H&M.


HOTN:

This wig, straightened with a GHD salon styler and pinned back. I used my Elasta QP Design Silk heat protectant spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment