Tuesday 28 August 2012

My Natural Hair Regimen

My regimen at the moment is very simple and not that different from my relaxed/transitioning routine. I thought it may be helpful so I'll post it anyway.

Daily: I moisturise with my Shea Moisture Restorative Conditioner (I'm just trying to use this product up!).






I kind of want to go back to this moisturiser:
 


But the ingredients....eek!
Every other day: Seal with coconut oil


Weekly (Wash Day):
1) Deep Condition (I apply this to 4 sections): I use my Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner and sometimes oil (coconut, olive and/or castor). I DC for 15minutes-1 hour.

2) Shampoo: I shampoo in 2 sections. I use this:


3) I condition in 2 sections, using this:

 4) Apply my leave-in conditioner:

5) Detangle my hair whilst damp using a wide tooth comb. Then style :)

That's it! If you want to read the reviews about any of these products then click the "products " tab at the bottom of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment