Grow grow grow!
I am sooo glad I did (I was planning to leave it an extra week) because my edges were starting to feel tender and my hair was extremely dirty.
Here are the products I used:
Here are the steps I followed:
1. After taking down my braids I then added a lot of castor oil and olive oil to each section (I had 4 sections)
2. I finger combed each section to get rid of (or at least decrease) the shed hair
3. Then I applied my deep conditioner to each section and left for almost an hour
4. I then took down each section and shampooed and conditioned my hair
5. Left to air dry for an hour
6. Then cornrowed my hair
I plan to still wear a wig for a little bit more- my hair needs to grow some more! It is still a TWA (teeny weeny afro). I feel it has grown but I will do my length check in February. Also if you are interested in any product reviews just click here