Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Super Moisturising Deep Conditioning Routine


These are the two products that I use in my hair. On the left is Shea Butter restorative conditioner, if you want a review click here. And my all-time favourite deep conditioner Aubrey Organics, click here for the review.

I apply the restorative conditioner to each section (I use 5-8 sections) and then I layer Aubrey on top of it.



If I have failed to moisturise my hair the day before I use my olive and castor oil mix first on each section. I generally workout whilst the deep conditioner is in my hair (my hair is covered in a scar of course). When I take down my hair to wash it, it is always super moisturised and super soft.

This combination is a bit heavy (ideal for my type 4 hair) but it did give a nice curl pattern (curl styler maybe?). I loved the definition, I really need to start doing styles on my hair. My hair is past the TWA (teeny weeny afro) stage. Let me know if there are any good styling products. I need to purchase one. I'm thinking- African Pride's shea butter curl pudding, Shea Butter's (pricey but all natural) curl enhancing smoothie or an old favourite Elasta QP mango butter.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, your curls are definitely poppin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, your progress is amazing, your hair looks v healthy

      Delete