Friday 30 November 2012

London Girly Monthly Rundown

I have been buying…not a lot apart from workwear (a Primark dress and skirt and H&M blazer for £35 - bargain!)

I have been eating at… home- I am trying to eat healthily, and it's going okay

I have visited…Oxford Street (see pic below). I never usually go up to Central London but I was interested in seeing the Christmas lights (and checking out the brand new Primark on Tottenham Court Road which is amazing- I didn't even have to queue!). I love that Christmassy feeling.



I also checked out Southbank Christmas market. I'm a huge Christmassy person lol- I've picked out my decoration, bought some Yankee Candle Christmas samplers. I also plan to visit Hyde Park's Winter Wonderland.





 
Track of the month...I think I'm going to take it old school, lol. I am/was a huge fan of UK grime music. I heard this song on a recent mix CD I received and it bought back memories :). It is "Oh No" by So Solid

Next month I’m looking forward to…Christmasssssss! So excited for spending time with my family, buying presents. I can't wait!
Next month I hope to splash some cash on…my family. It's definitely time to show how grateful I am for their ongoing support/love so I have some great ideas up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment