So as you know I am trying out a variety of natural hair styles and I decided to try mini twists. There are loads of tutorials on youtube concerning this, my favourite being from YTer Naptural85. Here is what I did:
1. Washed my hair after deep conditioning it. I then detangled it
2. Blow dried half of it using the tension method after applying my Elasta QP design silk heat protectant spray
3. Moisturised with my Curly pudding
4. Detangled again with a wide tooth comb and section by section started to twist.
6. The next night I followed steps 3 and 4 on the other half of my hair
Look at the yummy definition I get when I take a couple of twists out: