Saturday 12 January 2013

Liebster (Darling) Award

LondonGirlyLetsGrow was awarded the Liebster (Darling) Award by Bella of
All Thinqs Beauty thanks Bella!
Bella's questions are:

1. What is your favorite Perfume ? 
I have a lot! Currently, my Winter perfume is Moschino Couture Eau de Parfum and my Summer perfume is Calvin Klein's Eternity.

2. What is your biggest accomplishment?
I'd say having a graduate job and being able to pay my own way. So many graduates are finding it hard to get a job and I think it is a big accomplishment to have a career!
 
3. What is your favorite holiday ?
Ghana is my favourite holiday destination. I could never get fed up of going there!

4. If you could raid any celebrity's closet, whose would you choose?
Hmm Aaliyah's.

5. What is your favorite trend ?
I'm not really one for trends, however I do like the black PU leather trend- so far I have these black PU leather leggings and this black PU leather skirt. I have my eye on a gilet or a blazer like this.

6. What is your favorite Disney movie ?
Bear Neccessities

7. What was the last hair or makeup item you bought ?
Perm rods for my hair
 
8. What is your favorite song as of now ? 
Kendrick Lamar- Don't kill my vibe. Yes I'm late to the party!

9. What is your favorite piece in your wardrobe (purse, shoes, clothes, etc.)?
Clothes are the things I like the most! I think purse means handbag?
 
10. What is one goal you are planning to achieve in 2013 ?
To travel to a place I have never been before.

11. What is the best gift you have ever gotten?
Ever? My parents' financial and emotional support during university. 

My questions are:
1. What is one thing you are happy you achieved in 2012?
2. What is your favourite film?
3. What is your favourite clothes shop?
4. What is your favourite make-up item?
5. If you take 3 hair products to a desert island what would you take?
6. What is the nicest restaurant you have ever been to?
7. Name 3 places you would like to visit 
8. Name a new music artist you like listening to
9. What is your favourite animal and why?
10. If you could have a special power for an hour what it would be?
11. How long have you known your best friend?

I tag anybody who wants to participate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment