Monday 14 January 2013

What was in my Make Up Bag

I know the title is a bit strange? But I actually don't carry a make up bag but I thought I'd show what I carried with me for a 2 day trip to Brighton (a seaside resort) last month. The make up bag was a Christmas gift, I actually didn't own one prior to this.
1. FCUK Body Spray- this smells sooo good!
2. Sanctuary Body Lotion, £5.50, Boots- the smell of this product omg it is divine! I actually got it for free on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots. I really need a big version of this. What you are looking at is what I used in 3 weeks
3. This is my NYX Lipgloss in Plush Red, from Ebay. This was about £3, I got 3 for around £10. I didn't actually use this- it is a really vibrant red! This is what the lipgloss and the lipstick look like together:

4. Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara, £4.99, Superdrug.
5. MUA Lipstick, #13, £1, Superdrug- this is a bargain for £1 it is quite pigmented
6. FCUK Lipgloss, I used this is all the time the colour doesn't really come out but it's a nice non-sticky lipgloss
I also took this along with me (I did not take the primer as I didn't think it was neccessary), I used it on the 2nd night, the colours are very pigmented I am pleased.

Finally, I took my Shea Moisture restorative conditioner to use the last of it to moisturise my hair at night. I can officially say, this has finished now :(

Review of this conditioner is here

No comments:

Post a Comment