Friday 4 January 2013

Make Up Buys

If you're a long time reader of my blog you may be confused. I purchased three products from MAC *shock horror*. The only two MAC products I own are the studiofinish concealer and the foundation. However I received vouchers for House of Fraser and knew I would spend it at MAC. I bought two lipsticks, were £14 each which is quite expensive.


These were Ruby Woo - the best selling lipstick, it is rumoured to be worn by Gwen Stefani. It is a red matte lipstick.
I also purchased Cyber- a deep vampy purple which is perfect for Winter. I will be doing swatches, mainly because there are a lack of lip swatches on dark skin available.

 

I also purchased an eyebrow pencil in Spiked for £12.50, I will use this to fill in my eyebrows (after a bit of practice).


It feels so odd to own 5 MAC products, that's a lot to me especially since they total about £70! It makes me wonder how much are other people's MAC make up collections worth lol.

2 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for a liebster award; details are on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Bella! I will definitely post about this next week- just read the post :)

      Delete