Wednesday 2 January 2013

My BEST braidout so far!

*snatched*, *gave me life*, *yes honey* - all these phrases came to mind when I took down these braids! I am so so so happy with this braidout I cannot describe- the definition omg I love it. I used my African Pride curly pudding after I washed my hair. My braidouts had not been coming out well at all. I had to think back to my relaxed days and ask myself what did I do then to get those juicy braidouts? Examples below:




I followed the same technique- I divided my hair into sections, did one braid for each section plaiting very (very) tightly at the root and all the way to the ends:



I did not use perm rods. I left these braids in for 2 days then took them down.

Results:


I can't wait for my hair to get longer - it will look even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment