Tuesday 30 April 2013

London Girly Monthly Rundown

I have been buying…a few things from Ghana which I love! Interested? Watch below :)





I have been eating at…Nandos - yes as usual! Half a chicken, sweet potato mash (which I tried for the first time and loved!), pitta and halloumi cheese (standard). I was naughty and had a chocolate cheesecake eek!


I have visited…Ghana...again if you are interested watch my vlog below:






Track of the month...I'm going to choose a track by Burna Boy. A fairly new artist, but I like him




Next month I’m looking forward to…sunshine...please WITH heat!

Next month I hope to splash some cash on…I'm not sure why I've got a thing for neon these days. But I really want a neon skirt like this. And maybe a neon beanie. Also I've got a hankering for some new hair (I know it's bad!), my hair is currently on sale here.

No comments:

Post a Comment