Wednesday 31 July 2013

London Girly Monthly Rundown


I have been buying…a few bits! The most recent things I purchased were from New Look for my holiday to Milan (I've just come back on Monday), this aztec skirt and aztec trousers of the same print. I also bought the items in the picture for a total of £13! It was an oversized tee (£6), floral headband (£2), a belt (£1), a vest top (£2) and 5 pairs of socks (£2).

I have been eating at…Byron Burger...I treated my mother for dinner. I had a (well done) Hamburger with macaroni cheese on the side and nachos with guacamole for starters. It was yummy!

I have visited…Thorpe Park and rode six rollercoasters. It was a hot day but I had a lot of fun! For a Saturday I didn't queue too long, I rode Stealth (pictured below on the left, for hardcore people only lol), The Swarm (meh) backwards, Nemesis (relaxing), Detonator, Saw (a bit scary) and Rush (pictured below, on the right never again!)



Track of the month...Ciara ft Nicki Minaj 'I'm Out', love this song and her performance at the BET Awards. Ciara is slyly underrated in my opinion.

Next month I’m looking forward to…my birthday! Wooop! My kind mother has booked an afternoon tea and a manicure for me. I will definitely upload pictures!

Next month I hope to splash some cash on…not sure, I think I have done enough shopping for now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment