Friday 26 July 2013

My Favourite Lip Combinations for WoC (Women of Colour)

I know this is a completely different, non-hair related post however I have been engaging in the #brownbeauty debate on Twitter (every Sunday at 8pm) and I feel there are not enough make up tips/cosmetics aimed at WoC (Women of Colour). Therefore I am going to post the odd make up post aimed at women like myself. Today I am starting with my most frequently worn lip combinations :).


MAC Cyber Lipstick 
This is more of a colour I'd wear in the Winter. Like my other MAC lipsticks it is very pigmented and lasts a long time. It is a Satin finish. Purchased from House of Fraser.





MAC Ruby Woo. 
This is probably my favourite lipstick because: a) it is pigmented b) I can wear it all year long c) It fits any occasion. It is a Matte finish. Purchased from House of Fraser.



MAC Freckletone.
This is my go-to neutral lipstick, it feels nice on my lips and applies easily. It is a Lustre finish. Purchased from Duty Free.



Sleek's Loved Up Lipstick. 

Sleek have a lovely selection of lipsticks and they are only £4.99 at Superdrug. It is a Sheen finish and extremely pigmented and long-lasting for the price. It is a fun lipstick to wear out!




Combination from the Sleek's Lip4 Palette Showgirl. 

Very pigmented but also I feel very similar to Sleek's Loved Up Lipstick. It was £8.99.



On my wishlist are:
MAC Candy Yum Yum or the dupe (Barry M 05 Lipstick)
MAC Heroine or the Sleek's Mystic (Heroine dupe)
MAC's RiRi Boy
Wet n Wild Cherry Picking

You can also purchase MAC lipsticks from Debenhams, Selfridges, the MAC shop and of course their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment