Monday 16 September 2013

Wishlist #1 Oversized and Baggy


I always try and compile a wishlist and add items I really like and once payday arrives I aim to buy one or two items from it. I have noticed I have recently developed a thing for oversized and baggy tees and shirts.





1. I love this ASOS Oversized T-Shirt with Noir Print, £18 from Asos. In fact everyone else must have too because it was sold out when I first saw it!


2. This All-Over Money Print Shirt is £40 from Topshop. Ciara was spotted wearing this and the matching trousers at her most recent BET Awards performance. I love it, some people may find it a bit in your face. I'm sure there are cheaper dupes around.




3. How affordable is this Cameo Rose Blue Tiger T-Shirt from New Look, it is only £9.99. I think it would look so good with black leather look trousers.



4. I adore this ASOS Baseball Button Through Top, especially since baseball jerseys are so expensive! It's £20.

5. Finally is this plain  ASOS Oversized Tank Top with Neck Rib, £12. I really love the fit of this top and it just looks so comfy.





No comments:

Post a Comment