Tuesday 31 December 2013

London Girly Monthly Rundown


I have been buying…Christmas gifts! Apart from that not much although I did make 3 cheeky purchases from MissGuided. This dress, this one and this playsuit for tonight. I really like this one, this is how it looks below:

I may purchase other colours in the future.

I have been eating at…not many places. I have been eating a few Christmas food items- a mince pie or too, Hot Chocolate, turkey, stuffing lol. But I have been increasing my time at the gym (and increasing my calories too!)



I have visited…Kew Gardens Illuminated Christmas Trail. Here are some pictures below:








Also just back from a quick 2 day spa break in Kent. The weather was crazy yesterday- gales and rain:


But I enjoyed the sauna :), it was nice to relax.

Track of the month...Tonga by Joey B. I love it!


Next month I’m looking forward to…I’m not sure I guess eating normally again lol.

Next month I hope to splash some cash on…nothing important, I may buy a TV unit (boring bleh) but apart from that I do not have my eye on anything except for some Shea Moisture products.


No comments:

Post a Comment