Click here for a video of my favourite natural hair pictures (isn't it crazy a year ago I wouldn't have been able to do that on Instagram- advanced technology eh!). Click for my 2013 Hairesolutions blogpost!
How did I do on last year's ones?
1. To continue to try out new hair styles with my own natural hair and find a staple style: I achieved this. I've tried perm rod sets, flexi rods, updos, braidouts still haven't mastered the wash n go or twistouts. My staple (and easiest style) are an afro puff and a braidout.
2. To increase my *hair confidence* and actually start wearing (and enjoying) my natural hair out during Spring and Summer: I did this! I wore my hair out from April till October. This is my plan to wear my hair out 6 months a year (and wig for the remaining 6 months) although I may start wearing my hair the whole year round.
3. To actually do a giveaway! I've been blogging for too long not to do one: Erm nope not achieved this. I was kind of put of by youtubers stating to avoid doing this to avoid people just subscribing to win things. Also purchasing a house kind of put a stop to any surplus money for a giveaway.
4. To reach BSB by December 2013: Nope, two reasons this didn't happen 1) I've fallen off my regimen for the last 4-6 weeks 2) I trimmed my hair in August.
2 out of 4 ain't bad!
1. Stick to my regimen!
2. To pass APL (armpit length)
3. To use mostly (if not all) hair products with natural hair ingredients
4. To increase hair growth on my edges (post coming up!)