Friday 31 January 2014

London Girly Monthly Rundown


I have been buying…two pairs of shoes, these boots and these shoes from New Look. I have been looking for a pair of boots for everyday wear and a pair of shoes for work. I love both of them! Also I bought two pairs of glasses (thanks Specsavers) for 1- again one for weekends and one for work

I have been eating at…not many places. I have been eating at home mainly- in order to shift the excess Christmas pounds I have been eating really clean (no processed foods). 

I have visited…the cinema to watch 12 Years A Slave, Lupita definitely deserves an Oscar!

Track of the month...Ty Dolla Sign ft BOB- Paranoid. Such a catchy song- the video is weird as hell though!


Next month I’m looking forward to…a week off work :) and hopefully a new TV!

Next month I hope to splash some cash on…a TV and some furniture I'm going with a shabby chic look for my bedroom, so I'm looking at furniture like this

No comments:

Post a Comment